Yoga Tips: During the winter season, there is a need to take special care of health. Because health-related problems are common in the cold season. Such as headache, back pain, cold, heart problems can also occur. On the other hand, if you do yoga regularly, you can stay away from all these health problems, let’s know the important yoga tips.
1) To operate the body, toes, heels, knees, thighs, abdomen, fingers of hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck, and eyes, it will be beneficial to do 5 to 10 operations of each part in the morning and evening.
2) These compound actions are also beneficial in psychosomatic, neurosomatic, asthmatic. Along with this, Shashank Asana, Yogamudra, Pawanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Stretch Makarasana (Crocodile)-2 are beneficial.
3) Some physical and mental diseases are also caused by stress and anxiety. Compound actions are best to remove them. Doing Pranayama and meditation is extremely beneficial in mental problems.
4) Yogic actions are beneficial even for healthy people. Healthy people should be healthy, so do these asanas with the advice of a yoga expert – Tadasana, Trikonasana, stand up and do the movements of bending the waist forward and backwards and left and right 5 times.
5) Ardhahalasana, Cycling, Pawanmuktasana, Upright Naukasana lying down. Sitting should do Paschimottasana, Shashank Asana and Yoga Mudra. Bhujangasana, Sarpasana, Shalabhasan, Dhanurasana, Naukasana, Rolling Naukasana should be done by lying upside down.
6) Pranayama is beneficial for everyone. Yogendra Pranayama, Nadi Shodhana Pranayama, Bhramika Pranayama, Ujjayi Pranayama are more beneficial in this. You can meditate according to your power. Take a long deep breath and release it. The pronunciation of Om is also considered important.
7) Through meditation, pranayama, Shavasana, Yoga Nidra, the dormant energies can be awakened. By this the power to work can increase, the mind is concentrated, the intellect becomes sharp. These actions increase the immunity power to fight against physical and mental diseases.
8) During cold days, high blood pressure, heart disease patients suffer more at night. Doctor’s advice and yoga experts’ advice is also beneficial for them. Everyone should walk in the morning and evening. One should laugh openly once a day. 2 hours before bedtime