Yoga says that just as we were not born suddenly, it has taken about 9 months for that, in the same way, no person dies unexpectedly. It takes 9 to 14 days for that. Yoga says that if a person has passed a normal death, he can be revived at a particular time, but only one can prove this work. Come let us know how slowly a person dies.
The air within the body: When someone dies, we say that his life is gone. The exit of the soul does not mean the departure of the soul. It means the release of air. There are 10 types of this air in our body, out of which basically it is of 5 types.
Everyone’s body is made up of five elements. Earth, water, fire, air, and sky. There are five types of air in it – 1. Samana, 2 Prana, 3. Udana, 4. Apana and 5. Vyana.
Types of air in body
1. Samana: The work of maintaining balance called Samana is done in the bone. Bones also create balance. It is also responsible for maintaining the temperature in the body.
2. Prana: Prana air tells the movement of our body. This air is basically found in the blood.
3. Udana: The meaning of Udana is the air that carries it upwards. It happens in our nervous system.
4. Apana: Apana means air going down. It is present in the fluids of the body.
5. Vyana: Meaning of Vyana, which acts as fat and meat. It preserves the nature of the body.
What Yoga says and what are the believes about death?
It is believed that when a person is declared dead by the doctor, the Samana air starts coming out in the next 20 to 25 minutes. After it gets out, the body temperature starts falling, and the bones start getting stiff. And after this prana comes out between 50 to 65 minutes. After its exit, the blood begins turning into water or pus. After that, the Udana emerges in 6 to 12 hours. Yogis say that before the release of Udana, the revival of a person is possible by yogic actions or tantric actions provided that his body is correct. It is only after its Udana goes out that the body actually becomes dead.
After this, there is Apana which goes out between about 8 to 18 hours. After this, Vyana exits. In normal death, it keeps coming out for 10 to 14 days.
Pranayama is the practice of restraining the mind from the winds of prana, Vyana, Apana, Samana, etc. By doing Pranayama, the body attains a long life. In the Vedas and Yoga, there are descriptions of 8 types of air in the body, in which the soul moves. Prana is also called Ayu; that is, one can achieve a long life through Pranayama. According to the Vedas, there are 7 types of air in the universe.