Winter skincare: Dryness of the skin in winter, remove it with 5 remedies
Winter skincare Tips: The dryness of the skin increases more during winters. There are many reasons for dryness of the skin, such as chimerism, burning, skin peeling, roughness. Lack of water is the biggest reason for the dryness of the skin. Yes, the thirst for water seems to be negligible during the cold days. In such a situation, there is a lack of water in the body. Its effect starts showing on the skin.
But only by taking some straightforward measures you can get rid of the dryness of the skin in winter. Let’s know 5 winter skincare tips –
- Lemon Cream – Yes, it is the best way to remove dryness in winter. Just take some fresh cream in a bowl and squeeze half a lemon in it. Apply it before sleeping at night. Apply every night. In a week, you will get relief from dry and dry skin.
- Glycerin – If you feel cold, then you must definitely apply glycerin. Also, if your skin cracks a lot, then glycerin is the best solution. Mix half a vial of rose water, half a glass of water, and 1 lemon in a glycerin vial. It will become so much that you can comfortably take out 3 months of cold. By applying it every night, your skin will remain soft throughout the day.
- Apply lotion – Itching goes on when the skin becomes dry. Wearing a sweater makes you walk more. Therefore, after bathing every morning, when there is little water left on the body, do not ask and apply lotion. Your skin will remain soft throughout the day, and there will be no dryness.
- Coconut oil – Yes, if you have cold itching all over your body, you should massage it with coconut oil before taking a bath. After that, take a bath with lukewarm water. This will end the dryness of your body. And the itching will not go away. It is worth noting that bathing in hot water in winter does not feel cold, but the skin dries out completely. So take a bath with lukewarm water only.
- Cream and honey – To get rid of dry skin, take 2 spoons of gram flour, add half a teaspoon of cream and honey and add a pinch of turmeric. Make a paste and apply it to the face. Wash the face after 15 minutes. This will make your skin soft and supple.