Skin Care Tips: Women and girls typically have their skin lightened at a salon or do it themselves at home. There are ten things you need to know if you bleach yourself at home.
Keep these skin care tips in mind before bleach
1) For a clear, healthy-looking complexion, Bleach is the best product choice. Bleach not only removes your skin’s unsightly hair but also gives it a golden radiance.
2) Using Bleach instead of wax on the hands, feet, and abdomen is another option.
3) Bleach’s ammonia concentration should only be increased or decreased according to the manufacturer’s instructions. It can damage your face because of the high concentration of ammonia in it.
4) Keep in mind that if it gets in your eyes, it can be pretty hazardous when applying it. It is better that you do not use it to the eyes and eyebrows.
5) There are several varieties of bleaches on the market nowadays, and you can test them out on your skin using trial packs.
6) Ammonia powder should be added to the bleach cream in the amount specified on the package.
7) Apply the cream and powder mixture to the elbow or another area first.
8) In the event of severe skin irritation, up the cream content in the mixture.
9) Only ever use Bleach that has been labeled with the name of the branded company.