State Bank of India (SBI) has released the most anticipated SBI PO Results on the authority site on 18 January. Candidates can download their SBI PO Prelims result online from the authority site of SBI vocations. The primer test for the enlistment of Probationary Officer (PO) was led by SBI on January 4, 5, and 6.
Here is a bit by bit manual to check the results on the web
1) Go to the authority site sbi.co.in/careers
2) Click on SBI Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Results
3) another window would open
4) Enter your enrollment number/move number and date of birth to get to the record and check your outcome
5) Download and get the print-out of the outcome for future reference.
SBI PO Prelims Result 2020
Candidates who have cleared the SBI PO prelims should show up for the main test. It is going to take place on 29th January 2021. The admit card will before long be delivered.
SBI needs to fill 2000 opportunities of Probationary Officers, out of which, 810 openings are for general, 540 for OBC, 300 for SC, 200 for EWS, and 150 for ST class.
According to the most recent notification, the beginning essential compensation for SBI Probationary Officers is ₹27,620 with four development increases. Competitors are qualified for different advantages like DA, CCA, HRD. Applicants additionally need to serve an obligation of two years with the bank.