Samsung is all set to launch Galaxy F13 in India
The Samsung Galaxy F13 will be released in India on June 22, 2022, at 12 p.m. Today, June 17, the pre-launch website went online. According to Samsung, the Galaxy F13 will include a bevvy of appealing features, including an FHD+ display for an immersive viewing experience. A 6000mAh battery is also included in the Samsung Galaxy F13. In addition, the Galaxy F13 has a first-in-class Auto Data Switching function that allows you to stay connected even when your primary SIM is out of service, and it has up to 8GB RAM with RAM Plus.
The Galaxy F13 is the second addition to the F series in 2022, after the debut of the Samsung Galaxy F23 earlier this year. With a starting price of Rs. 17,499, the Galaxy F23 5G works on the Snapdragon 750G mobile platform and has the first-ever Power Cool Technology. The smartphone features a 6.6-inch FHD+ Infinity-U display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 50-megapixel triple camera with a 123-degree ultra-wide lens. It also has a single-shot mode, a macro lens, and an 8MP front camera. The phone also has a 5000mAh battery and a 25W rapid charging capability.
So far, this is everything we know about the Samsung Galaxy F12.1. 1
- The Samsung Galaxy F12 features an FHD+ LCD display.
- Battery: The phone has a 6000mAh battery that supports 15W rapid charging.
- Samsung Galaxy F13 Processor: No information about the phone’s processor has been released by Samsung.
- Cameras: There is no information on the phone’s cameras as well. However, it is evident from the photographs that the phone enables a triple-rear-camera arrangement.
- Pricing: The phone’s price will be revealed closer to its release date, although it is believed to be about Rs. 20,000.