Sweet lovers are fond of eating new sweet dishes. Then in the festive season, the craving for sweet food increases even more. In such a situation, we have brought for you this delicious recipe of Paneer Barfi. The most special thing about this recipe is that it is fresh, but it tastes delicious even after eating it after a few days. If you want, you can also gift it to your friends and relatives. Come let’s know the recipe.
Ingredients for making Paneer Barfi-
Paneer – 400 grams (grated)
Condensed milk – 300 grams
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Milk powder – half cup
Full cream milk – half cup
Cardamom powder – half cup
How to make Paneer Barfi –
To make Paneer Doodh Barfi, first, pour milk into a pan and boil it. Then add grated paneer to it and mix it well.
Then mix it well and cook it till it thickens.
Now add condensed milk to it and add milk powder, sugar, and cardamom powder to it.
-Keep mixing it slowly. Take care that there is no lump in it.
- Cook it till it leaves the side of the pan.
- Now take it out in a tray.
- Put it to cool down.
- Now let it cool down a bit, then cut it into the shape of barfi.
- After some time, you can serve it to the guests.
- Garnish with some chopped pistachios, cut into pieces and serve.