Following the debut of the moto g51 5G smartphone last month, Motorola has announced the launch of the moto g71 5G smartphone in India on January 10th. It has a 6.43-inch FHD+ OLED screen, the newest Snapdragon 695 SoC, 50MP triple rear cameras, and a 5000mAh battery, and was released in November of last year.
Moto G71 5G launch in India confirmed
On its official Motorola India Twitter account, the business confirmed the launch date. The Moto G71 5G has been teased with a teaser poster that reveals the design and debut date. In addition, the teaser graphic revealed that the handset will be available for purchase on Flipkart.
Specifications for the moto g71 5G
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ OLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
- Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619L GPU (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs).
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, and microSD memory expansion up to 512GB.
- Dual SIM.
- Repellent to water (P2i coating).
- 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 50MP back camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- A 16-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture is included.
- The fingerprint sensor on the back.
- Weight: 179g; dimensions: 161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm.
- Dual microphones, 3.5mm audio jack, bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS/ GLONASS/ Bidou
- The battery has a capacity of 5000mAh and can be charged at a rate of 30W.
The Neptune Green and Arctic Blue colours revealed in the teaser will be available on the moto g71 5G, which will be offered on Flipkart like other moto phones. When it becomes official on Monday, we will know the price.