Corona has not yet been completely eradicated, that the outbreak of dengue, malaria has started increasing across the country. The number of mosquito-borne malaria, chikungunya and dengue patients is continuously growing in hospitals. People often use coils, liquids or sprays to kill mosquitoes in their homes. All these chemical substances do not harm mosquitoes much. But by reaching the person’s body, can definitely cause respiratory problems. In such a situation, let us know some such home remedies with the help of which you can keep these stubborn disease-spreading mosquitoes away from your home.
Follow these home remedies to keep mosquitoes away
- To get rid of mosquitoes, first of all, in the evening, close all the doors and windows of the house tightly so that it cannot enter the house.
- Always try not to collect dirt outside your house. For this, make sure that the drains around your home are cleaned regularly with a proper covering or not.
- At some distance, while sleeping, light a lamp of neem oil mixed with camphor. Even this does not repel them.
- Burn camphor in the room and close the windows and doors for 10 minutes. All the mosquitoes will run away.
- Mix equal amounts of coconut oil, neem oil, clove oil, peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil and keep it in a bottle. Apply it on the skin at night while sleeping. This remedy is even more effective than the market cream to keep mosquitoes away.
Plants to avoid stubborn disease-spreading mosquito
- To get rid of mosquitoes present inside the house, plant some such plants inside the house, which help in keeping them away. Such plants keep away mosquitoes and other pests and rats such as marigold, basil, lemongrass, citronella, mint, and catnip.
- Using cloves with lemon is also an easy way to repel mosquitoes. Actually, they hate the smell of cloves and sour things. For this remedy, cut a lemon into two parts, place a clove between it, and keep it around the mosquito area.
- Crush 5 to 6 cloves of garlic and mix it in a cup of water and boil it for some time. After this, fill the water in a spray bottle and sprinkle it in different house corners. Its smell will keep them away.
- First of all, mix camphor in neem oil and fill it in a spray bottle. Now spray this mixture on the bay leaves and burn the bay leaves. Due to the effect of the smoke of bay leaves, all the mosquitoes in the house will run away.