Kapalbhati Pranayama is included in Hatha Yoga. It is considered to be the most effective pranayama among pranayamas. It is a fast laxative procedure. The front part of the brain is called Kapal, and Bhati means light.
Warning: Kapalbhati Pranayama should be done only after learning from a yoga teacher because this pranayama increases blood circulation and heat in the body rapidly. There is dizziness in the beginning, and there is darkness in front of the eyes. Do not do this pranayama with your mind.
Kapalbhati does not direct Pranayama. They do it only after first practicing Anulom-Vilom.
1. Using this pranayama with the proper method for a specific period, blockages are never formed in the heart or say that the blood does not clot. If someone has a blockage problem if you do it under the guidance of a yoga guru. Then the blockages of the heart will start opening. Experts believe that by doing this, the bottlenecks of the heart are spread in 15 days.
2. By doing this pranayama from time to time, the heart never stops working suddenly. It has been observed that many people die due to sudden cardiac arrest.
3. By doing Kapalbhati Pranayama, the increased cholesterol gradually starts decreasing. The patient does not have to take any kind of medicine.
4. With this pranayama, the lungs become strong and the working capacity of the lungs increases. This has been the most effective accomplishment in the Corona period.
5. This pranayama enhances the glow of your face by removing wrinkles and dark under your eyes.
6. It reduces body fat. Obesity and weight also decrease.
7. It is beneficial in the problem of constipation, gas, acidity. Digestive power is developed by doing Kapalbhati. This strengthens the small intestine.
8. All types of diseases of teeth and hair are cured.
9. By doing this pranayama, the problem of migraine also gets rid of.
10. It gives physical and mental strength. Confidence increases and despair go away. All kinds of harmful elements and thoughts of the body and mind are erased. The tension disappears.
Note: Some doctors believe that this pranayama also benefits thyroid, low platelets in the blood, enlarged or soft uric acid, creatinine, extra hormones leakage, low hemoglobin, skin diseases.
Method: Sitting in Siddhasana, Padmasana or Vajrasana, do the exercise of exhaling the breath. While exhaling or exhaling, push the stomach inwards. Keep in mind that there is no breathing because the breath automatically goes inside in the above action.