Flipkart's Big Billion Days

Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale is finally here!

Fashion Technology Trending

Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale: Isn’t it nearly hard to imagine a life without technology (and, more specifically, our smartphones) today? After all, they are the center of our universe. Our phones do everything for us, from waking up to the sound of alarm clocks to taking phone calls, video conferencing with coworkers to posting memes on social media with our closest friends, and even ordering meals and groceries.

Of course, each smartphone has its own collection of capabilities, making it challenging to decide what to prioritize. Furthermore, with so much improvement in technology, a new smartphone is released every other day. So why STOP yourself from upgrading to the latest and greatest gadget?

The e-commerce behemoth has made the process of acquiring a smartphone as simple as possible, and the bargains on offer make your purchase even more reasonable!

So, are you ready to learn how to save big on Flipkart’s Big Billion Days this time?

1. Smart Upgrade on Flipkart

You may get your favorite smartphone (OPPO F19s, Realme 8s, Realme GT ME 5G, and more) at 70% off with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan (available for select models only). After 12 months, you can either return the phone and upgrade to a new one or pay the remaining 30% of the price and keep your phone. Furthermore, you no longer require a credit card to take advantage of these offers. Moreover, you no longer need a credit card to take advantage of these benefits.

2) Flipkart Mobile Exchange

Do you wish to replace your old smartphone with a newer model because you’ve grown tired of it? Flipkart’s mobile swap program makes it possible! Simply exchange your old phone for a new phone at the best price; you can also exchange your smartphone for a new phone in any functioning condition. Of course, the larger the exchange value, the better the state of the phone.

3. No-interest EMI for low-cost purchases

Do you want a smartphone but don’t want to pay for it upfront? Don’t worry; all central banks, including HDFC, ICICI, and Bajaj Finserv, provide No Cost EMI on Flipkart. Additionally, Flipkart is preparing to launch Flipkart Pay Later EMI for a limited number of consumers, with terms ranging from three to 48 months.

4. Comprehensive Mobile Protection

It doesn’t end there, though! Flipkart also provides a comprehensive set of services for protecting your phone. Whatever the case may be, whether it’s accidental spills, frame damage, or any other large or tiny issue, your smartphone will always be protected!

Bank offers and payment methods

You can also enjoy additional discounts and bank perks as a Flipkart customer. When you shop with your debit or credit card during the Big Billion Day event, you can earn a 10% instant discount* if you have an ICICI or Axis Bank account.

Furthermore, the e-commerce platform allows you to pay using the method of your choice, including COD, debit cards, credit cards, and wallets such as Paytm.

So, what’s stopping you now? Fill your shopping baskets now because the Big Billion Days will provide a plethora of deals and discounts on your favorite smartphone!