A Recently published video of the famous YouTuber Carry Minati became a super hit. People gave a lot of love to this video. Carry also thanked their audience. This video is about a long-running controversy in which Tiktok’s video is said to be cringe. There is a lot of verbal war between YouTube vs Tiktok’s creators. Big youtube stars reacted on this video and supported Carry Minati.
While this video has received till the date 55 million views and still counting in the first three days, now it has also been liked more than 90 million times until the news is written. In this video, Carry Minati has played different TikTok video’s and explains why he does not like the videos of Tiktokers. These videos are all about YouTube vs TikTok creators, who is better than whom. However, according to us, funny memes and jokes are seen on the video of Carry Minati winning this race, because #CarryMinati was trending top on Twitter. Let us know that funny YouTube vs TikTok memes are going on social media too. Also, #skirt, #AmirSiddiqui, #carryminatiroast, and #tiktokers were trending this hashtag on Twitter.
Let me tell you that the video of Carrie Minati has broken a lot of records in the last 3 days. It is something like this.
• Fastest Indian Video to 1M likes (2Hrs)
• Fastest Indian Video to 2M likes (5Hrs)
• Fastest Indian Video to 3M likes (9 Hrs)
• Fastest Indian Video to 4M likes (17 Hrs)
• Fastest Indian Video to 5M likes (22 Hrs)
• Fastest Indian Video to 9.5M likes (72 Hrs)
• First Indian Video liked most 9.5M likes
• Most Liked Indian Video in first 24 Hours (5.2M)
• Most Liked Indian Video in first 72 Hours (54.5M)
• 2nd Most Liked Video in the World in first 24 Hours (5.2M)
• 4th Most Liked Indian Video on YouTube
• Most Commented Indian Video on YouTube (750K)
• Most Comments on a Video in first 24 Hours (451K)
• Most Subscribers Gain in 24 Hours (1.3M)
• Most Subscribers Gain in 72 Hours (3M)
• 8th Most Viewed Indian Video in first 24 Hours (19.96M)