Bank Holidays: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the list of bank holidays for the month of November. According to this list, there will be a total of 15 days in the month of November. These include five Sundays and two Saturdays in November.
If you have to settle any work related to the bank in the next month, ie November, then this news is important for you. Due to the festive season, there will be many holidays in banks in November. In such a situation, you should do all your work on time to avoid any kind of trouble. To save customers from trouble, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the list of Bank Holidays for the month of November. According to this list, there will be a total of 15 days in the month of November.
These include five Sundays and two Saturdays in November.
According to the holiday list on the RBI website, 9 holidays have been set for banks in different states of the country in the month of November. All these holidays are on 6th, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23 and 30. If you plan your bank-related work according to the bank holidays, then you will be benefited.
Bank Holidays: When and where banks will be closed in November.
1. November 1 – Due to Sunday, there will be no work in banks
2. November 6 – Banks will be closed in Shillong due to the Wangla Festival.
3. November 8 – Due to the second Sunday of the month, the bank will be closed.
4. November 14 – Diwali and the second Saturday of the month. Banks will remain closed on this day.
5. November 15 – The third Sunday of the month. Therefore, there will be no work in the bank on this day.
6. November 16 – Bank is closed on the occasion of Diwali (Balipratipada) / Lakshmi Puja / Bhai Dooj / Chitragupta Jayanti / Vikram Samvat New Year’s Day. Banks will remain closed in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bangalore Bhopal, Gangtok, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur.
7. November 17 – There will be no work in banks in Gangtok, Imphal on the occasion of Lakshmi Puja / Deepawali / Naingol Chakkoba.
8. November 18 – Banks will remain closed in Gangtok on the occasion of Lakshmi Puja / Deepawali.
9. November 20 – Chhath Puja occasions will not work in banks in Patna and Ranchi.
10. November 21 – Banks will remain closed in Patna on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
11. November 22 – Due to the fourth Sunday of the month, there will be no work in banks.
12. November 23 – Banks are closed in Shillong on the occasion of Seng Kutsanam.
13. November 28 – The fourth Saturday of the month and banks across the country will remain closed.
14. November 29 – The fifth Sunday of the month is Sunday and banks are closed on Sundays.
15. November 30 -Banks will Remain closed in Aizawl, Belapur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji, Patna, Ranchi, Shimla and Srinagar on the occasion of Guru Nanak Jayanti / Karthik Purnima / Rahasa Purnima