Artist, who was troubled by Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter by phone Arrested from Bengal.
Mumbai: Police have arrested an artist from West Bengal for allegedly harassing Sachin Tendulkar’s daughter Sara over phone. The police will soon come to Mumbai with him. Sara Tendulkar lodged a complaint against unknown person at the Bandra police station last night. In this they had the threat of getting the threat of Kidnap on the phone. According to the police, the accused had also placed a marriage proposal against Sarah many times.
Mobile location of accused found in West Bengal
According to the information, after the complaint of Tendulkar family, the Mumbai Police was investigating the caller. Meanwhile, the location of the accused’s mobile is found in East Midnapore West Bengal.
– Mumbai police share details of local police. After this, the West Bengal Police arrested Dev Kumar Maiti (32). He will be brought to Mumbai soon
Wants to marry Sara
– Police said that the accused Dev Kumar is from East Midnapore. Artist from the profession. A few months ago, he came to Mumbai in connection with the project. During this time, he got the mobile number of Tendulkar’s daughter Sara from somewhere.
After this, the accused repeatedly called up the number of Sara and started harassing them. Many times, Dev Kumar proposed marriage to Sarah before marriage. The accused claims that he loves Sarah.
Dev is ill physically, Dev Kumar: Family
– After the arrest of the accused Dev Kumar, the family has said that he is mentally ill. He has been under treatment since last several months.
Fake account was also upset with Sara
– In October 2017, a Fake account was created on Twitter in the name of Sara Tendulkar. Then there were controversial tweets with that account. Sachin was quite upset when he came to know about it.
– She shared her info on twitter. Sachin had appealed to remove all the feck accounts associated with daughter Sara and son Arjun from Twitter.