Aloe vera gel is an excellent source of nutrients. It mainly contains vitamins C, B12, E, folic acid. It is being used from relieving pain to improving complexion. Also, it can be used directly by extracting the juice from the fresh leaves of aloe vera. Also, it does not take much effort to grow its plant. So let’s know about the advantages and disadvantages of aloe vera gel –
Advantages of Aloe Vera
- Reduce Wrinkles – Yes, the properties present in aloe vera are very beneficial for the skin. Wrinkles are reduced by applying them to the face. Before sleeping at night, sleep with the gel, which keeps the face hydrated. And helps in moisturizing the face. It helps in reducing the frozen cells on the face.
- Help in reducing cholesterol– The problem of cholesterol has become common in today’s time. By lowering it, serious diseases can be avoided. There is an element called beta-sitosterol present in aloe vera. Due to which the cholesterol of the body is reduced. However, when and how to consume it, definitely take the advice of Dr.
- Lose Weight – Weight gain and loss have become common. But by consuming aloe vera juice, you can quickly reduce your weight. The ingredients present in it help in weight loss to a great extent.
- Relief in eye pain – If your eyes are swollen or painful, apply aloe vera gel. Yes, take out the pulp and mix it well in a bowl. After this, mix some turmeric in it and use it around the eyes so that it does not go into the eyes. And sleep for 30 minutes blindfolded.
- Increases the glow of the face – The anti-ageing properties present in aloe vera makes your skin tight. With its use, along with reducing the freckles on the face, it also reduces fine lines. It also helps to remove the dark spots on the face.
Excessive consumption can cause serious stomach problems.
- Burning in the stomach – The latex present mainly in it is beneficial and harmful. There is dangerous when consumed. There it is helpful for the skin. Some people are allergic to latex. Due to which there may be a problem like rapid pain in the stomach, cramps or cramps.
- Skin Allergies – Sometimes, even applying aloe vera gel causes skin allergy. Red rash starts on the hand, itching very much. There is a fine-grained rash.
- Lowering blood pressure – If you are a patient with high BP, you can consume it, but if your BP is low, then do not consume it at all.
- The problem of dehydration – Yes, there can be a lack of water in the body by consuming it. Laxatives are used when the stomach is not clean. But if you drink more than 30 ml of juice throughout the day, there may be a lack of water in the body.
- Effect on heart rate – Aloe vera gel should be consumed only after consulting a doctor. Due to its consumption, there can be a deficiency of potassium in the body. Due to which there may be problems like heart rate, weakness, fatigue. At the same time, people older than 40 should not consume it without consulting a doctor.
- Effect on Liver – The problem of acidity increases when the liver is damaged. Due to which the internal process of the body also gets affected. Therefore, its juice should not be consumed without consulting a doctor.