43 killed in Saudi Arabia air raids in Yemen.
Sana, At least 43 people were killed in the air strike of Saudi Arab-led coalition in northern Yemen, while many others were injured. The dead are mostly children, whose age is less than 10 years. These deaths caused the arrival of buses in the grip of the attack.
According to Al-Masirah TV, operated by the Hutti insurgents, these air strikes were carried out on buses, which were passing through the Dahyan market in the plain province occupied by rebels. Yahya Shayem, head of the Health Office of Plain Health, told the news agency Xinhua, “In the famous Dawhan Market, 43 people were killed and 64 others were injured in two air raids led by Saudi Arabia targeting the passenger buses. Most of the dead are schoolchildren. ‘
The International Committee of Red Cross has said that dozens of injured have been recruited in a plain area hospital. The Saudi Arab-led alliance has said that this attack was done against the Iranian supporter Hutti insurgents, who had fired ballistic missiles on the border of Saudi Arabia’s Jazzan area on Wednesday. The coalition said its action is legitimate.
Hutti rebels spokesman said this statement completely ridiculous and said that this war is a crime. They have targeted children. Last week, the Saudi government’s warplanes had bombed al-Thawra Hospital and the fish market in the city’s Hondadah, Yemen’s west coast, in which at least 52 people were killed and 102 were injured.