American President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, reached the Global Trade Conference held in Telangana’s capital Hyderabad. The inauguration ceremony of this three-day conference was addressed by the Iwaka Tuesday evening. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was also present during this period.
Know 10 Big things about the Ivanka’s address-
1) India is a true friend of America. Earlier Trump had also called India a true friend.
2) Reaching the Prime Minister’s chair by selling tea of Narendra Modi proves that a radical change is possible.
3) This conference marks the growing economic and security cooperation between India and the USA.
4) Hyderabad has emerged as a fast growing innovation hub.
5) I am proud to see that for the first time 1500 female entrepreneurs are engaged on one platform.
6) After my father became the President, I got the opportunity to leave business and now I am working for the country.
7) In today’s day, more than one crore a million women own business in America.
8) In 2016, women entrepreneurs got funding for less than three percent of the business.
9) Even today, in many countries, women are able to get out of the streets without men.
10) Our initiative will help women to start their business in developing countries.
Important Talks of PM Modi’s Speech-
1) In Indian beliefs, women are said to be the incarnation of power. We believe that empowerment of women is essential for our development process.
2) This conference is held in South Asia for the first time. Through this, it will help us to bring together investors, entrepreneurs, academicians and think tanks.
3) We are in the city which is known for Shaina Nehwal, Sania Mirza and PV Sindhu.