Xiaomi has announced its Mi Fan Festival 2019 sale. Starting on April 4, the sale will run until April 6, where the company will be offering a bumper discount on the popular smartphone and TV. Not only this, customers will have the opportunity to buy many products like Redmi Note 7 Pro, Poco F1, Mi Soundbar and Mi LED TV 4A Pro for just 1 rupee.
The 1-rupee flash sale will run every morning from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Apart from this, the company is also organizing a new Mystery Box sale, in which users will be given a chance to buy a surprise box. This box will have products ranging from Rs 99 to Rs 2,400.
In addition, in this 3-day long sale, the company will also give its customers a chance to play Fun and Furious games, where winning users can find many products including Poco F1 and Redmi Note 7.
Customers will be given a discount of up to 5% (up to Rs. 500) discounts on the purchase of HDFC Bank Card during the Xiaomi Fan Sale. Learn what product is getting on the discount …
– Xiaomi Redmi 6 (3GB + 32GB) with a discount of Rs. 2000 will be available for Rs. 6,999.
– A discount of Rs 2,500 will be given on Xiaomi Redmi Y2 (3GB + 32GB) and (4GB + 64GB), after which it will be available for 7,999 and 9,999 rupees.
– With a discount of Rs 3,500, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (3GB + 32GB) and (4GB + 64GB) variants will be available in Rs 7,999 and Rs 9,999.
– With the discount of Rs 5,000, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (4GB + 64GB) will be available for Rs.10,999.
– Xiaomi Poco F1 can be bought at a discount of 4,000 for Rs 20,999.
– Mi-LED TV4 Pro (55-inch) will be available at Rs 45,999 after a discount of 9,000 rupees.
– With an exemption of Rs 400, the Mi-earphones will be available for Rs 599.
– 800 rupees will be given on Mi Band, after which it will be available for Rs 999.
– With a discount of 200 rupees, you can buy ‘Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2’ for Rs 699.
– A discount of 200 rupees will be given on Mi Pocket Speaker 2 Black, after which it can be purchased for Rs. 1,299.